PACKAGES AND PRICING

Flat Rate Design Time Packages

Initial Design Consultation Only
$100 (1 hour)

  • Walk-through of your home
  • Discussion of design ideas, lifestyle, style preferences and options
  • Budget planning advice
  • Color and materials analysis

Design Time Package
$750 per room**

  • Detailed scope of design direction and project
  • Floor plan and design presentation
  • Furniture, art, and accessory selection and purchasing*
  • Color scheme selection
  • Lighting selection
  • Material samples
  • Budget analysis
  • Coordination of deliveries

*Products/materials and shipping/delivery costs are not included in design time packages.
**Except Kitchen. See the Kitchen Design Time Package.

Kitchen Design Time Package
$900 - $1800
Please make an appointment for an
accurate quote

Our Kitchen Design Time Package is priced separately because of additional services and time required for optimal results.  Extra services for kitchen design time includes the above design time room services plus the following:

  • 3D Rendering
  • Hardware and appliance research and selection
  • Custom tile and stone design and selection
  • Custom cabinet design and selection

PER HOUR RATE - $100/hr (for staging, accessories, and as needed basic only)

STAGING: Package pricing available on request

CUSTOM DESIGNS - We offer custom window treatments, bedding and furniture.  Also, re-upholstery for existing furniture is available using our exclusive craftsmen.  Please make an appointment for an estimate.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING PRICING:
Design Time pricing is for standard sized rooms only and is subject to change.  A 60% deposit is required for all design time packages and the remainder 40% is to be paid when the project is complete.  Should your space and project be a little bit more unique (say you have a small dining area that is attached to the living room), we will give you a more accurate quote when we see the space.

For all furniture, art, accessories and custom designs purchased through Kathleen Barlow Interior Design, a 60% deposit is required prior to ordering and the remainder 40% will be due upon installation.